Take 30 seconds to update your documents to allow for accessibility for everyone.
|Add an Image Tag
||Add a Table Tag
Close the "Format Picture" pane.
- Insert the picture you want to use into the document.
- Right-click the picture, and then, in the menu that pops up, click Format Picture.
- In the "Format Picture" pane, click .
- Click the arrow next to Alt Text to expand the alternative text options.
- In the "Description" field, enter a description of the image.
- Select the table you want to add the caption to.
- Right-click and select Caption from the context menu that appears. ...
- If the Caption dialog box does not appear, click Insert, point to Reference and then select Caption.
- In the Caption dialog box, enter a caption for the table in the Caption box.
- Select an appropriate label you want to use (Table, Figure or Equation) from the Label drop-down box.