If students encounter issues reach out to HonorLock support team through livechat on the HonorLock dashboard in Blackboard as they will be able to troubleshoot with the students immediately. Students can also call while still in session to 1-844-243-2500
Collaborate Closed Captioning information
Moderator Help Link
Participant Help Link
As promised here is the video from today’s session: https://vimeo.com/398061979/1ed732be36 . Also please see the videos below. These are Blackboard help videos that explains Collaborate:
Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra Experience User Interface Tour: https://youtu.be/1W4sGpVmJaY
Session Settings in Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra Experience: https://youtu.be/K-R6kmVI44U
Sharing PowerPoint Files in Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra Experience: https://youtu.be/6H3R-E_pgEY
Share Files to Breakout Groups in Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra Experience: https://youtu.be/hf5AlhIOFzs
Collaborate Video Issue:
Here is a known issue that some users might experience where the webcam appears sideways. Its caused by users using Edge. You can add this to the site. Do not add the link to the Bb page because after a while Bb removes it: https://blackboard.secure.force.com/publickbarticleview?id=kA31O000000PHmt
Tech Support Solutions
Hardware Needs for Faculty and Students
If any faculty ask about equipment (laptop, webcams or software) Please tell them to contact their Division. Do not send them to IT help desk or put in a ticket for them.
If students ask for equipment or software please have them contact Student Affairs. Please do not send them to IT.
Access to E-Books
Follett, our corporate partner who operates the MCCC Bookstore, has announced a series of initiatives to help ease the burden of students, faculty, and staff during this period of a health emergency. The company has distributed an email outlining new services and policies toward this end. See the message here.
Specifically, Follett wants to call your attention to three new services available through the MCCC Bookstore
- FREE Online Shipping Offer: Visit the campus store website for free shipping on all items with no minimum purchase. This includes various formats of course materials, supplies, apparel, technology and more.
- Access to eBooks AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Visit the campus store website to gain access to eBooks at no additional charge with your .edu email address. You can access up to seven eBooks for the designated period free of charge.
- Free Shipping on Rental Returns & Deadline Extensions: The campus store is offering free shipping return labelsand is also extending the non-return period without penalty to assist with increased returns by mail. Click the COVID-19 message on the home page of the campus store website.
The company has updated its websites with details explaining these options, as well as FAQ’s for customers.
Visit the campus bookstore website at: https://www.bkstr.com/mercercountyccstore/home
Blackboard Support Documents
Step tables for completing tasks in pdf format
MCCC Related Support
. If you’re having trouble accessing the MyMercer portal with Google Chrome browser, please try one of the following:
- Use a different internet browser, such as Mozilla Firefox
- Or Clear your Chrome browser cache between every log-in (directions: https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/)
Navigate directly to where you want to go, such as:
- Email: https://www.office.com
- Self-Service: https://mercer-ss.colleague.elluciancloud.com/
- Blackboard: https://mccc2.blackboard.com/
- Colleague UI: https://mercer.colleague.elluciancloud.com/UI/index.html (staff only)
Admissions, Registration and Payment Information
20 Percent Off Summer Courses page
Faculty SharePoint Resource Page
Tools For Faculty and Staff
Self-Service Guides for faculty
Self-Service Viewing Roster and Grade Entry guide: https://tinyurl.com/y8yg7moz
Self-Service Grade WN Entry guide: https://tinyurl.com/y8mky4lk
Self-Service Recording Students Never Attended: https://tinyurl.com/ybjvvcqu